Delhi BSES Dupilcate Bill Payment | BSES Discount Offers on cashless UPI Payment
As the entire nation is moving towards the digital mode of transaction with respect to the Prime Minster Mr. Modi’s intention to get rid of the black economy, several reform procedures and schemes are introduced in both government and as well as in the private sectors too. Recently, the central government of India introduces several benefits for the people who perform online digital payments, among those the most highlighted one is the removal of service charges which are charged usually when performing digital mode of transaction.
In addition, to those latest reforms announced by the governments of India the Bombay Suburban Electric Supply (BSES) recently announced its cash back offers to its users who are paying their electricity bills in online.
Cash back Offer by BSES
With the intention of encouraging the cash less India vision created by the honorable PM Mr. Modi, one of the prime power distribution companies in Delhi BSES recently announced a discount in form of cash back to its users who are paying their utility bills in online mode. The company strongly believes that it will motive and boost the number of online payers.
|S.No||Facts Need to know||Detailed Information|
|1||BSES||Bombay Suburban Electric Supply|
|2||Owned by||Reliance Infrastructure|
|4||Production of BSES||Electrical Power and Natural Gas|
BSES is an Indian private sector offing power supplies which is owned by the Reliance Infrastructure. Ever since it is formed from 2002, the participation of BSES in major city development is in high level. Now, to drive people towards the cashless economy as per the direction of the governments of India it had offered a new discount scheme for those who are paying their bills in online.
Here are the Key points to be noted about the offer
- As per the new cash back offer announced by the company, the consumers can able to get maximum of cash bank up to Rs. 200 on their electricity usage bills.
- This cash back offer will be in active up to the upcoming financial year end of 2016 which is March 31st of this year 2017.
- The cash back offer will be applicable for the consumers of the existing two BSES Discoms, which are BSES Rajdhani Power Ltd (BRPL) and BSES Yamuna Power Ltd (BYPL).
- In order to avail the cash back benefits offered by the power company, the respective consumers from the state needs to pay their electricity utility bills within a week from their due date.
- The cash back offer will be applicable to the payments which are done in the entire major online money wallet, net banking and via any other format of digital payment.
- The newly proposed cash back offer by the company will provide huge benefits to the customers who have the pay date due on April and March 2017, since the scheme will be in active for the next month.